Saturday, September 10, 2011

Heroic Master Of Pens Expo at Mr Pickles and Me.



After much procrastination, I am putting myself out there. I mean this in the creative sense. I have had the work completed for a while, and it is more the well intentioned prods and pokes from friends that has got me to this point. It is the difference between saying and doing; I am very much in the 'sayer' category, which has it's merits of course. But really, at the end of the day, 'doers' get it done and get it out there. Aside from the influences of those around me, having this HMOP EXPO is about getting in touch with 'doer' within. That and the fact I really don't mind if people want to give me money in exchange for what I do, and I know what I have done will be valued by them and make them happy in some way. To anyone reading this, if you are in the locality of Nowra on the 17th of September at 6pm please drop by if you feel so inclined.  

No comments:

Post a Comment